One Record of The World – Unlimited, Personalized Views
Your critical systems are more than the sum of their parts. Whether the system is an essential part of the manufacturing process, or provides communications, safety, security, maintenance, or other critical operational functions, it is comprised of multiple machines or devices that communicate over some form of a network. The components of these critical systems are likely managed by traditional equipment health or condition monitoring applications that focus on specific performance parameters. You also probably have applications that monitor your networks. Instead of managing your critical systems by monitoring their components and networks separately – why not monitor the overall health of the entire system?
ION System Health Monitoring provides real-time analysis and visualization of the health of any and all operational systems. Through an integrated real-time interface, ION System Health Monitoring brings together the entire system – machines, devices, networks, software – providing a view and insight into the overall status of system performance.
Key ION Systems Health Monitoring Application Feature include:
Learn more about the ION Systems Health Monitoring Application: Download the datasheet now!.
- Real-time At-a-Glance Views of the health of entire systems, sub-systems, and their components – machines, devices, networks, software in one central console enables managers to proactively monitor and manage all components of your system.
- Unified visibility of the entire facility systems including devices, machines, and all networks gives managers complete insight – and knowledge – about the health and status and enables them to identify potential issues and take immediate action.
- Advanced System Organization and Aggregation with behind-the-scenes ION logical framework that organizes and aggregates all relevant systems, sub-systems, network and devices so that the critical and complex system information is presented in one interface – simplifying managers complex daily activities in a consolidated command center.
- Condition Monitoring of Your Systems and the Conditions Your Systems are Monitoring with status reporting and alert mechanism on system components and instruments that are monitoring the status of key processes and devices – temperature, pressure, tank-levels, and more.
- System Annunciators identify risks, emergencies, and situations that require immediate attention for each system component. Multi-level visual notification with large, easy-to-read status indicators provide facility personnel with real-time alerts and information about system events that can be addressed without incident – before they become a critical.
- Alarms, Events and Alert Mechanisms are based on configurable parameters and thresholds for distinguishing among minor, major and critical alarms and are accompanied by detailed troubleshooting information.